Unlocked Potential, LLC
Who we are? Unlocked Potential = Life Beyond Limitations
Our mission is to provide quality community-based services for children and families affected by significant life changes, general mental health and/or developmental delays.
We are currently hiring for several positions:
- Licensed Clinicians that hold an LCSW, LPC or LMFT (bilingual is a plus)! Our Clinicians offer “in home” counseling and therapeutic services to help support I/DD youths between the ages of 5 and 21.
- Masters level Clinicians with an active LAC or LSW (bilingual is a plus)! Our Clinicians offer “in home” counseling and therapeutic services to help support I/DD youths between the ages of 5 and 21.
- Part-Time Respite Caregivers!! Must have experience working with Children with Mild to Moderate Developmental Disabilities. Respite caregiver for children (ages 3-21) with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the child's home or in their primary community.
Please send your resume to [email protected].
Intensive In-Home Clinical
- Licensed Level IIH & IIC: LCSW/LPC
- Master's Level IIH& IIC: LSW/LAC
- BPS Assessments
- Outpatient Services
- Social Skills
- Transitional Living Skills
|Current Active MOU||
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 04/07/23