St. Rocco's Family Residence
St. Rocco's offers emergency shelter to women with children. Our goal is to serve families in such a way that hope is restored and self worth is affirmed.
Through assessment and planning activities, St. Rocco's staff assist residents in determining their next steps in achieving housing stability and establishing links with community resources needed to maintain self-sufficiency. A family's progress toward their goal is aided by collaboration with staff through on going care planning meetings.
St. Rocco's offers comprehensive social and behavioral healthcare activies through Catholic Charities.
St. Rocco's provides:
- Emergency Shelter in a clean, safe environment
- Education, entitlement and employment referrals
- Assistance in money management and life skills development
- Three meals per day plus after-school snacks
- A warm and caring environment
- Access to medical, mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Parents Anonymous meetings
- Homeless mothers 18 years of age or older with accompanying children
- Essex County residents
|Eligibility||Homeless mothers 18 years of age or older with accompanying children. Essex County residents.|
Basic Needs / Assistance
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 04/22/14